The camouflage patterned 1014 Lynx Mid GTX delivers astonishing comfort, fit and performance on a relatively lightweight and extremely stable platform. The Lynx Mid is excellent for early-season backcountry bow-hunting where a mid-high, protective, and uninsulated boot is required.
▪ Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles are extremely rugged, provide excellent grip on a variety of terrain, feature an uplifting forward rocker and solid downhill braking
▪ Dual-density midsoles are made of PU with TPU stabilizers and Vibram’s premiere backcountry rubber compound
▪ Uppers feature Zamberlan’s latest leather creation with a unique camouflage blend to enhance your entire hunting kit, from head to boot
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide waterproof protection and breathability, and are guaranteed by Gore-Tex® for the life of the boot
▪ Microtex® collars wick moisture from around the collar and reduce leg abrasion for greater comfort
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the upper to break forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection
▪ Made in Italy