Founded in 1977, Stoeger Canada serves as the exclusive importer and distributor of Beretta's Commercial Product line, Law Enforcement and Military products throughout Canada for the Beretta group of companies. Stoeger Canada is owned and operated as a subsidiary of Beretta Holdings.
Stoeger Canada, through its network of retailers, delivers the Beretta group product lines to the true sportsman and outdoor enthusiast. Our commitment is to achieve the highest standards of service and support, building relationships that you can depend on. We understand that your passion and outdoor lifestyle depend on our products and our commitment to you. Our proven track record servicing commercial sporting and hunting lines has established the Beretta group of firearms as the market standard for quality and reliability. Beretta is the oldest firearms manufacturer in the world, dating back to 1526.
In the Defense and Law Enforcement Market, Beretta offers dedicated solutions able to meet the stringent requirements of today's Armed and Police Forces worldwide. Our catalogue of products ranges from autoloaders and pump actions, to tactical shotguns, from semi-automatic and assault rifles to extremely accurate snipers, from semi-automatic pistols and carbines to sub-machine guns. The constant efforts in R&D enable the design of reliable products with outstanding performance, which are the ideal defense tools both for military and law enforcement use.
Beretta is an international group which includes the following brands:
- BERETTA; historically known as the standard for premium firearms, from the 686 Silver Pigeon series through to the SO world renowned exquisite pieces. Other products include semi-automatic shotguns, pistols, and a full line of clothing and accessories. Beretta continues to lead in innovation and quality.
- BENELLI; renowned for its complete line of inertia semi-automatic and pump action shotguns. Combining unrivalled technology and expertise, Benelli is the market leader in shotguns.
- FRANCHI; combining cutting edge modern manufacturing methods and technology with Old-World gun craftsmanship has enabled Franchi to create shotguns that are amazingly simple, yet absolutely reliable. With modern metallurgy and technology and their distinct lightweight styling, Franchi’s Instinct over & unders and the Inertia Driven® Affinity are testaments to that fact.
- UBERTI; these re-creations of historical firearms are accurate in every detail except one—they’re better than the originals. Made with stronger materials and modern machine tools, they are far more durable and accurate than any firearm from the era of Oliver Winchester and Samuel Colt.
- SAKO; famous for the production of high precision, extremely reliable rifles. The TRG22/42 and Tikka Tactical are in active service duty around the world. Sako 85 rifles have the world’s most advanced turnbolt action in six different action sizes.
- TIKKA; the well-known T3 rifles are produced by Sako, and are loaded with the expected Sako quality and performance. Tikka rifles are an industry benchmark for out-of-the-box accuracy.
- STOEGER; manufactures pump action and semi-automatic shotguns, providing customers with high quality products at affordable prices.
- STOEGER AIRGUNS; Stoeger X Series are modern, high-tech air rifles with the look and feel of quality European sporting arms. Developed by Italian engineers and designers, Stoeger air rifles combine rugged, efficient design with quality manufacturing.
- BURRIS; well known for its large production of hi-tech optical sight systems, designed for all types of firearms.
- STEINER Germany; since 1947 Steiner continues to build precision, quality binoculars and associated products that meet any performance needs. They are the binocular of choice for military, police, tactical and professional users worldwide, and recently added a line of tactical rifle scopes that equal their commitment to binoculars.
- STEINER EOPTICS; for 33 years, Steiner eOptics has supplied professionals with superior products. Its lasers and tactical lights are widely used by the U.S. and allied international military forces. Steiner eOptics offers the most durable and reliable products in its field that money can buy.